FAITH JOURNAL

FAITH JOURNAL

Purchased the kit from Melanie Santiago AKA FlairByME



Supplies Needed for this Project:

Binder Rings
Fatih Journal Kit ( Purchased from Flair By Me)
Cross (Stash)
Paper ( Flair by Me)
Tags (Handcrafted)
Doilies (Handcrafted)
Metal words ( from a kit)
Scissors (Fiskars)
Bags ( From kit)
Tea died paper ( from a kit)
ChipBoard ( From Kit)
Ink Pads ( Stampin Up)
Glue Gun ( Surbonder)
Glue sticks ( Surbonder)
Laces (Stash)
Trim ( Stash)
Ephemera  (from a kit)
Envelopes (kit)
pockets (kit)
ribbon ( handcrafted)
Stickels ( Micheals)
Decorative scissors (?)
hole punch (Walmart)
Scrapbook paper (stash)

Chipboard size 8 x 6
Binder clips 9"



This project started with a kit I purchased from Flair By Me.   It was her Faith Journal Kit. I punched holes in the chipboard and papers. Then I started to add stickles. laces, trims, and paper. I used decorative scissors for the edges of the paper.  I used stickles to decorate most of the pages. I added pockets and tuck spots. I left in some places to journal. 




















 

   


 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Permission Graphics Fairy Terms & Copyright

Sympathy card

Family Card