Altered Coffin
Step 1: Painted the coffin with black acrylic paint.
Step 2: covered the coffin with cheesecloth and lace and that I died with black ink.
Step 3: Then I put the cheesecloth and black lace on the cover.
Step 4: Added the Key charm, rhinestones, roses, Tim Holtz charm and a Tim Holtz skull with crossbones.
Step 5: I used Celebrate it glass bones for the bed, Cheesecloth, black ink died lace for the liner for the bed, skeleton, Efiel tower and a crown.
Step 6: Lined the outside of the coffin with light up skulls and then added some chain.
Here is the link to the Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JWK11UhLGg
Side note: I did make a few changes to the coffin after the class was over.
Happy Cinco De Mayo 2018 Collaboration: Cinco de Mayo or Summer Fun Line-up: <a href=" https:// jshobbiesandcrafts.com/blog/ "> JS Hobbies and Crafts</a> <a href=" http://amadorcraftkit. com/blog/ ">Amador's Crafts & Kits</a> <a href=" http://www.flairbyme. net/blog ">Flair by Me</a> <a href=" http://www. decor8yourlife.com/blog/ "> Decor8yourlife</a> <a href=" https:// angelrosedesignstm.blogspot. com/ ">Vanessa AngelRose Designs</a> My Giveaway Donated by Ms. Sandi Nagel. The rules for my giveaway are very simple. First, you must be 18 yrs or older to be considered for a prize. You must leave a comment on this blog post and the other blog posts in the hop. My giveaway is open to US Residents only. This giveaway closes on Sunday, May 6th. ******IMPORTANT****** My winner will be announced here on my blog. Look for Blog Post Title: Blog Hop W...







Comments
Post a Comment